HIGHLAND DANCE COMPETITION
Entry Form: n/a
- The competition/championship will be conducted following SOBHD rules. The judge’s decision is final.
- All age groups will be determined according to the number of entries. All competitors’ ages determined as of the day of the competition. Proof of age must be furnished upon request.
- Medals will be awarded in each event, except PREMIER 16 & Over where cash prizes will be awarded. Adult premier dancers may select whether they wish to compete in the 16 & Over category and be eligible for prize money, or the 22 & Over for medals. DANCERS MUST BE IN COSTUME TO RECEIVE AWARDS. If there are three dancers or less in any event, medals will be awarded at judges’ discretion.
- A trophy will be awarded to the highest aggregate point winner in each age group. No trophy for Primary.
- Dancers entering first will dance last. Dancers must be ready and appear when called or forfeit the chance to dance in that event.
- Please bring your registration card to the competition.
9:00 AM – PRIMARY, BEGINNER, & NOVICE REGISTRATION
9:30 AM – PRE-PREMIER COMPETITION BEGINS
1:00 PM – INTERMEDIATE/PREMIER REGISTRATION
1:30 PM – INTERMEDIATE/PREMIER COMPETITION BEGINS
Entry fees are *$25.00 for pre-premier and *$30.00 for premier. Entries postmarked prior to May 27, 2016 would be greatly appreciated!
$1.00 of each entry goes to Midwest FUSTA.